- Free trade agreements and regional alliances: support from Latin American legislators, by Asbel Bohigues & José Manuel Riva;
- Explaining emerging powers’ reluctance to adopt intervention norms: normative contestation and hierarchies of responsibility, by Kai Kenkel & Sandra Desdradi;
- The parting of the seas: norms, material power and state control over the ocean, by Rodrigo Fracalossi de Moraes;
- The cost of unequal integration: an interdisciplinary agenda for its rediscovery in North America and beyond, by Germán A. de la Reza;
- Chinese Cultural Diplomacy: instruments in China’s strategy for international insertion in the 21st Century, by Danielly Silva Ramos Bécard & Paulo Menechelli Filho.
Check the issue here.