The Instituto Brasileiro de Relações Internacionais – IBRI informs the beginning of publication of the issue 1/2019 (Volume 62 – Number 1) of the Revista Brasileira de Política Internacional – RBPI.
RBPI is published exclusively on line at our website in Scielo, following the continuous publishing model. This issue will receive continuously new articles until late december. Bookmark the issue to check for new additions.
The following articles are now available on line:
- Free trade agreements and regional alliances: support from Latin American legislators, by Asbel Bohigues & José Manuel Riva;
- Explaining emerging powers’ reluctance to adopt intervention norms: normative contestation and hierarchies of responsibility, by Kai Kenkel & Sandra Desdradi;
- The parting of the seas: norms, material power and state control over the ocean, by Rodrigo Fracalossi de Moraes;
- The cost of unequal integration: an interdisciplinary agenda for its rediscovery in North America and beyond, by Germán A. de la Reza;
- Chinese Cultural Diplomacy: instruments in China’s strategy for international insertion in the 21st Century, by Danielly Silva Ramos Bécard & Paulo Menechelli Filho.
Check the issue here.