- Brazil in the global anticorruption regime, by Marcos Tourinho;
- Normative resistance to responsibility to protect in times of emerging multipolarity: the cases of Brazil and Russia, by Alena Vysotskaya Guedes Vieira;
- Brazil and the European Union: from liberal inter-regionalism to realist bilateralism, by Susanne Gratius;
- Debating US Military Strategy in the Persian Gulf: What is the Way Forward?, by Eugenio Lilli;
- The Defense-Development Nexus: Brazilian Nuclear Policy under the Workers’ Party Administrations, by Victor Coutinho Lage;
- Hybrid democracy: electoral rules and political competition in Afghanistan, by Aureo Gomes;
- China, the EU and multilateralism: the Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank, by Ricardo Bustillo & Maiza Andoni;
- The Six-Pack as a Test for the New Intergovernmentalism and Supranationalism Theories, by Maria Sacadura Valle-Flor.
Check the issue here.