The Instituto Brasileiro de Relações Internacionais – IBRI informs the beginning of publication of the special issue of the Revista Brasileira de Política Internacional – RBPI entitled “International Security and Defense – Taking stock of Brazil’s changes” (Vol. 60 – N. 2 – 2017).
This special issue is edited by Eugênio Diniz (Pontifical Catholic University of Minas Gerais, Belo Horizonte, Brazil).
RBPI follows the continuous publication model. This issue will receive continuously new articles until late december. Bookmark the issue to check for new additions.
- Editorial – International Security and Defense – Taking stock of Brazil’s changes: a special issue of RBPI, by Eugenio Pacelli Lazzarotti Diniz Costa & Antônio Carlos Lessa;
- Brazilian Hybrid Security in South America, by Rafael Duarte Villa
- Brazil’s Nuclear Submarine: A Broader Approach to the Safeguards Issue, by Eugenio Pacelli Lazzarotti Diniz Costa
- The South American Defense Council: the Building of a Community of Practice for Regional Defense, by Marina Gisela Vitelli
- Grand Strategy and Peace Operations: the Brazilian Case, by João Paulo S. Alsina Júnior
Check the issue here.