- Editorial – Many Worlds, Many Theories?, by Cristina Inoue & Arlene B. Tickner;
- Many Worlds, Many Theories, Many Rules: Formulating an Ethical System for the World to Come, by Nicholas Onuf;
- Rethinking IR from the Amazon, by Manuela Picq;
- Teaching IR to the Global South: Some Reflections and Insights, by Tony Tai-Ting Li;
- International Relations Theory in Brazil: trends and challenges in teaching and research, by Fernanda Barasuol & André Reis da Silva;
- Resisting the denial of coevalness in International Relations: provincializing, perspectivism, border thinking, by Victor Coutinho Lage & Paulo Henrique Chamon.
Seja o primeiro a comentar
Você precisa fazer log in para comentar.