- Reviewing horizontalization: the challenge of analysis in Brazilian foreign policy, by Rogério de Souza Farias & Haroldo Ramanzini Júnior;
- Discourses of cyberspace securitization in Brazil and the United States, by Luísa Lobato & Kai Kenkel,
- Reshaping European Union´s development policy: collective choices and the new global order, by Luis Mah
- Pope Francis and the Challenges of Inter-civilization Diplomacy, by Boris Vukićević
- Forty Years of the United Nations General Assembly Resolution 3379 (XXX) on Zionism and Racism: the Brazilian Vote as an instance of US-Brazil Relations, by Norma Breda dos Santos & Eduardo Uziel;
- Public Opinion and Foreign Policy in João Goulart’s Brazil (1961-1964): Coherence Between National and Foreign Policy Perceptions?, by Felipe Loureiro, Feliciano de Sá Guimarães & Adriana Schor;
- Interests and Values in Obama’s foreign Policy: Leading from Behind?, by Maria Helena Castro Santos & Ulysses Teixeira;
- The 1623 Plan for Global Governance: the obscure history of its reception, by German de la Reza.
Seja o primeiro a comentar
Você precisa fazer log in para comentar.