The Scholarships not only offer financial support to study for a Master’s degree at the UK’s leading universities, but the opportunity to become part of an influential and highly regarded global network. Applications for 2014-2015 Chevening Scholarships in Brazil are now open and will close on 15 November 2013.
We aim to attract talented professionals who are potential future leaders, decision-makers and opinion formers. We accept applications from a wide range of subject areas, however, we particularly welcome applications in the following fields:
- Business, Finance, Economics and Public Administration (including Project and Crisis Management)
- International Relations, Law and Social Sciences (including Education, Human Rights, Development, Conflict and Security)
- Journalism and Communications
- Climate Change, Sustainability and Energy
- Sports Administration and Major Sporting Event Legacy
- ICT and Creative Industries
Last year, 17 Chevening Scholars from Brazil studied in the UK. For more information on past scholars’ experiences of studying in the UK please click here.
A Chevening Scholarship in Brazil includes: a monthly stipend, travel to and from your country via an approved route, an arrival and excess baggage allowance, a thesis or dissertation grant, the cost of an entry clearance visa and tuition. Tuition fee payments for Master’s in Business Administration (MBA) courses have an upper limit of £12,000 in all countries. If you study for an MBA you will be expected to fund any difference above this sum.
Do you have the potential to be a future leader and a desire to study in the UK? If you would like to enhance your leadership skills and become part of the growing Chevening network, read about how to apply for a Chevening Scholarship in Brazil.